Isaac Caldiero’s Ninja Zone is the ultimate playground where both adults and children, from five years and older, can gain fitness, strength and agility in a fun and engaging way. It’s a blast and a challenge at any age.
All children 12 and under MUST be accompanied and directly monitored by a parent unless in a class.
- Obstacles are separated into different lanes based on difficulty.
- No age restrictions apply to the Ninja Climbing Wall.
- Age restrictions apply to each obstacle lane.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn — Closed-toed shoes only!
- No child 12 or under without the direct supervision of an adult.
- Climbing Wall in Ninja Zone: Must weigh 30-300 pounds.
- First Lanes, zip line and mini-warped walls: 5 and older.
- Isaac’s Gauntlet: 13 and older (unless approved by class instructor).
We offer extensive open gym sessions every day for anyone looking to try out the runs by themselves. However, please check the calendar and/or confirm open gym availability with a phone call. We close the ninja area during class times and during ninja camp sessions. Classes are scheduled and our open gym sessions are outside those days and times. Our kids ninja camps run 9 am to 1 pm Mon-Fri during summer vacations, fall, winter, and spring breaks and a few other days. If it is school break, please confirm we did not overlap our open gym by mistake.
Please follow our age restriction policy. Proficiency is required for access to the harder runs. Members at Synergy Climbing And Ninja have unlimited access to our open gym times (subject to capacity limits).